Skip to main content

05.26.22 - Maybe Today

 

Matthew 7:13-14
Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. For the gate is narrow and the way is constricted that leads to life, and there are few who find it.

This verse is very simple and easy to understand. Matthew chapters 5-7 are known as the “Sermon on the Mount”. It’s a kingdom based sermon and Jesus spoke to His disciples in the crowd and his own personal followers. At this point it appears it was only Peter, Andrew, James and John. Matthew was called after this sermon according to Matthew chapter 9. In Matthew chapter 10, Jesus named all twelve.

In Matthew chapter 7, Jesus talks in TWO’s

TWO gates πŸŒ‰
TWO trees πŸŒ²πŸŒ΄
TWO foundations πŸ πŸ§±

Many will say the passage in verses 13-14 are referring to false teachers. I do not see that because in verse 15 Jesus begins to mention “beware ⚠️ of false teachers” and leads into the second TWO listed above. As Jesus begins to discuss how we will know them, He uses a TWO trees 
🌲🌴analogy.

However in verses 13-14, Jesus describes something different apart from His description regarding false teachers. Jesus stated that the NARROW way “is constricted that leads to life, and there are few who find it”. The WIDE way “is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it”.

In verse 15-23 Jesus shifts to false prophets. He said, “You will know them by their fruits 🍍🍈πŸ₯­πŸ“So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit.”

The fruit inspection that is used here, is not for the church. It’s for us to use to examine what fruit do our “pastors” bring.

Jesus said, “every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.” Jesus did NOT mince words. Pastors with BAD fruit will face eternal damnation πŸ”₯. Remember this when you so adamantly defend.

Finally we now get to the TWO foundations.

Jesus said, “Therefore, everyone who hears πŸ‘‚these words of Mine, and acts on them, will be like a wise man who built his house on the rockAnd everyone who hears πŸ‘‚these words of Mine, and does not act on them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand.”

When Jesus had finished these words, the crowds were amazed at His teaching; for He was teaching them as one who had authority, and not as their scribes.” 

I added this verse because yet again, it shows Christ’s deityπŸ‘‘, His authority πŸ‘‘ over all and Christ’s way of making it VERY clear on Kingdom πŸ‘‘issues. Kingdom meaning what we, the believer will inherit and for the unbeliever, their kingdom of darkness for their rejectionπŸ”₯.

Jesus gave us a complete lesson that the choices we make in life to choose Christ or not, have ETERNAL consequences. TWO places we will go! Heaven or Hell!!

The decision is yours today. Jesus laid it all out for us. TWO gatesπŸŒ‰πŸŒ‰to walk through. One is hard and not so easy to find. The other is a crowd pleaser which MOST find and their end is destruction. TWO trees πŸŒ²πŸŒ΄for the “pastors” of yesterday and today. One leads to life and bears the FRUIT of that life. The other leads to death and even though as Jesus said, “not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.” Jesus made it very clear what WILL take place for all these false teachers today. He said, “many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles? And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; leave Me, you who practice lawlessness.” Powerful yet they too are given choices. Finally the TWO foundations πŸ πŸ§±. One is solid and the other is not.

Which one of the TWO will you choose today?

Maybe today is the day we get to fly🎺☁️
!! Maybe today πŸŽΊ☁️is the day we leave this sin-sick world. However, you still have time if you are reading this. If you have not rejected the world and accepted Christ, do it now!!

Realize you need a Savior πŸ™πŸ½and the ONLY way to the Father is through Christ Jesus!!πŸ™πŸ½

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Date Setting and High Watch Times

I have struggled with posting this blog for a while now. I knew that many people, should I vocalize my biblical opinion, would leave my YouTube and Rumble channels. In my flesh, I was like, oh no. I cannot have that. However, the Holy Spirit gave me a strong dose of conviction. He reminded me of Galatians 1:10.  For am I now seeking the favor of men, or of God? Or am I striving to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a bond-servant of Christ. I am a bondservant of Christ. His slave. Therefore I do what He wants. I am finally " coming out ", and I could not be more at peace. God leads by peace. God also gives courage. I am leaning into that courage. It is challenging to stand against the very thing tens of thousands of people follow. Sincere they may be, however, they are deceived. They have joined forces with these YouTubers who continually pull news headlines into the bible and forcefully try to make it all fit. They give you the Jewish "f

12-21-22 Maybe Today

We all seem to pass right by the first four verses in Luke. We get to the part when our savior, Jesus was born but have you taken time to study out the first four verses? This part seems to be omitted when telling the CHRIST mas story, or as we pagans say, the birth of Christ.  Why do we, as followers of Christ, believe that a sinless man came to earth and that His sole purpose was to die on a cross for all the sins of the world. Luke 1:1-4 Inasmuch as many have undertaken to compile an account of the things accomplished among us, just as they were handed down to us by those who from the beginning were eyewitnesses and servants of the word, it seemed fitting for me as well, having investigated everything carefully from the beginning, to write it out for you in consecutive order, most excellent Theophilus; so that you may know the exact truth about the things you have been taught . WOW!! Did you catch it? As Luke penned this to Theophilus, Luke also explained to him that he wo

My Shortest Blog EVER!!

It happens all the time! Kym, you are a miserable person, that is why you always talk about the Rapture  or how about,  Kym, the world has been like this for years! Stop just stop!! or how about,  Kym, you have no kids, not married, not dating, of course, that is all you talk about.   or Kym the gig is up...we all know about you...Get a life Oh, they get worse but I will spare you the details!! I will await the crown, I know for a fact I will get. I can't guarantee the others but this one... my crown awaits... my crown awaits...my crown awaits!!   At least I will have one to cast at the feet of Jesus. 2 Timothy 4:8 in the future there is reserved for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day; and not only to me but also to all who have loved His appearing. This will be a short blog for a reason.  There is a rapture. One that is on the horizon.  I will give four instances in the bible of a rapture. I also want you to know that I