Skip to main content

Date Setting and High Watch Times

I have struggled with posting this blog for a while now. I knew that many people, should I vocalize my biblical opinion, would leave my YouTube and Rumble channels. In my flesh, I was like, oh no. I cannot have that. However, the Holy Spirit gave me a strong dose of conviction. He reminded me of Galatians 1:10. 
For am I now seeking the favor of men, or of God? Or am I striving to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a bond-servant of Christ.
I am a bondservant of Christ. His slave. Therefore I do what He wants.

I am finally "coming out", and I could not be more at peace. God leads by peace. God also gives courage. I am leaning into that courage.

It is challenging to stand against the very thing tens of thousands of people follow. Sincere they may be, however, they are deceived. They have joined forces with these YouTubers who continually pull news headlines into the bible and forcefully try to make it all fit. They give you the Jewish "feast" dates and try to force the Rapture into them. The Rapture is a church event. Why do they keep putting something Jewish on it? The Tribulation will fulfill ALL of those feasts. Simple bible studying will prove that.

They give you summits and meetings and profess that the Rapture, the Tribulation, and the Antichrist will all be revealed during a very short period. 

The final straw was this COP28 nonsense. You all are reaching. They tell you the 2030 reset was important so the Rapture must happen in 2023 to fit their seven-year tribulation theories. 

God tells us to not have a vain imagination. These folks have just that. Time and time again. 

Yet you tune in week in and week out. Try this, instead of turning on YouTube, open the bible and study to show yourself approved.

How long have we been hearing this? 
How long have these folks been ripping the joy out of folks when their "high watch" dates do not come to pass?

A better question to answer, 
how long will YOU continue to amen and follow them with each passing lie they tell you?

Where have we seen these shenanigans before?

  1. Harold Camping and his "88 Reasons Jesus Is Coming Back in 1988!”
  2. The Y2K scare - I was in a club that year thinking of my, "this could be the end" all the preachers were saying it.
  3. Another Harold lie was that October 21, 2011, would be the end of the world!
  4. People were looking at December 21, 2012, as another end-of-the-world scenario. Why? Because they were looking at the Mesoamerican Long Count Calendar and not the bible.
  5. What about how Jesus was going to return during the year of Jubilee?
  6. What about how Jesus would return during the next blood-red moon? How many "blood moons" have we had over and over?
  7. What about the Shemitahs? So many are still full of shemtiah!!
  8. How's the date setting going on the COP28, the 2023 SDG Summit, and the 2030 reset theories?
  9. Finally, the good ole heretic, Mr. Scotty (Scott) Clark and his Revelation 12 sign. I think most of these channels today were part of his fan club back then. One YouTuber actually admits he believed and still does believe in this non biblical sign. The YouTubers of today, are non-discerning, non-biblical and way off base. I wonder if they are now taking up the Clark torch to deceive more of the masses.

I find it quite sad that many listen to prophecy and rapture theory YouTubers. Yet on any given Sunday, these same chat rooms are quiet as a mouse. No one truly wants to study Gods word. Why? They do not want the truth. They want their ears tickled.

More importantly, these YouTubers want their egos stroked.

Why is it that many cannot seem to understand clear bible passages? There are zero, I mean zero signs for the Rapture. However, there are a whole bunch, of yet to be fulfilled, prophecy for the Second Coming of Jesus.

When Jesus ascended into heaven, what instruction did He give in Matthew 28:19? Oh yeah, that is correct. Jesus clearly said, 
Hey, make sure to watch for high watch times, COP28 meetings, the 2023 SDG Summit, and Jewish feasts, and forget the basic reasons we are here.

No, quite the opposite. Jesus gave us a very simple instruction. He told us to 
go into all the world and make disciples. 
Jesus, Paul, Peter, James, Jude, or John never told us what many follow blindly on these YouTube channels. There is not one single verse in the bible from Romans to Jude that instructs us on the very thing people tune in to week in and week out. Ya know, those high-watch channels.

Now, do I long for the Rapture? Absolutely. Can it happen as I type this up? Absolutely. 
Are there signs for the Rapture? 
Absolutely NOT!

Are we seeing things that seem as if it could be Tribulation stuff, sure. However, we are not told to seek these false conversions and twisting of vital scriptures to suit our ignorant way of thinking.

Time is running out. However, we could be here for one more second, one more minute, one more hour, one more day, one more week, one more month, or perhaps years. ONLY God knows! How hard of a concept is this?

The bottom line. Stop listening to those who tickle your ears. What they have said has NEVER come to pass!

Comments

  1. Caroline Johnson14.12.23

    I agree there are many dangerously twisting scripture to fit a false narrative.
    I never want to be one who gets discouraged and stops watching for the return of our Lord.
    We are told to be watching, and we do know the rapture comes first.
    I did a search on verses that command us to be watching.
    Here is what I found on BLB

    watch

    Mat 24:42; Mat 25:13; Mat 26:38,40,41; Mar 13:34,35,37; Mar 14:38; Luk 12:37,39; Luk 21:36; Luk
    22:46; Act 20:31; 1Co 16:13; Eph 6:18; Col 4:2; 2Ti 4:5; 1Pe 4:7; Rev 3:2; Rev 16:15
    It is so important to know why, what and for Whom we are watching. 🙏❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Who is the audience though when told to watch? I am of the persuasion is it all Jewish and referring to the second coming. : ) I cannot wait until Jan, Lord willingly, when my guest comes on and we do a deep dive into this. I used to be there with you and then realized the 5 W's and 1 H helped me out. I will continue to walk with the Lord like Enoch did and POOF one day...well you know the rest : )

      Delete
  2. Anonymous14.12.23

    Bravo 👏🏻👏🏻

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous14.12.23

    Great blog! Someone has to stand up to the madness, that's all it is. Every bit of it is unbiblical and based on twisting passages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The Lord is the ONLY one who has given me this boldness! I am beyond frustrated at the madness for sure!

      Delete
  4. Anonymous14.12.23

    Well said!!! Keep listening to the Holy Spirit that dwells inside of you ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo Hoo sis!! It’s like you are in my head, publishing my every thought. I could not have said this better myself. And why do you write this? Because you love & care for your fellow brethren & you are passionate about our God & His written word. I love your bold & steadfast walk with our Lord. I’m grateful to God for you. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE you!! You are someone I can always talk to and I LOVE that! I absolutely LOVE them however, I cannot continue to let them go down this road of deception any longer!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

12-21-22 Maybe Today

We all seem to pass right by the first four verses in Luke. We get to the part when our savior, Jesus was born but have you taken time to study out the first four verses? This part seems to be omitted when telling the CHRIST mas story, or as we pagans say, the birth of Christ.  Why do we, as followers of Christ, believe that a sinless man came to earth and that His sole purpose was to die on a cross for all the sins of the world. Luke 1:1-4 Inasmuch as many have undertaken to compile an account of the things accomplished among us, just as they were handed down to us by those who from the beginning were eyewitnesses and servants of the word, it seemed fitting for me as well, having investigated everything carefully from the beginning, to write it out for you in consecutive order, most excellent Theophilus; so that you may know the exact truth about the things you have been taught . WOW!! Did you catch it? As Luke penned this to Theophilus, Luke also explained to him that he wo

My Shortest Blog EVER!!

It happens all the time! Kym, you are a miserable person, that is why you always talk about the Rapture  or how about,  Kym, the world has been like this for years! Stop just stop!! or how about,  Kym, you have no kids, not married, not dating, of course, that is all you talk about.   or Kym the gig is up...we all know about you...Get a life Oh, they get worse but I will spare you the details!! I will await the crown, I know for a fact I will get. I can't guarantee the others but this one... my crown awaits... my crown awaits...my crown awaits!!   At least I will have one to cast at the feet of Jesus. 2 Timothy 4:8 in the future there is reserved for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day; and not only to me but also to all who have loved His appearing. This will be a short blog for a reason.  There is a rapture. One that is on the horizon.  I will give four instances in the bible of a rapture. I also want you to know that I