Skip to main content

12-21-22 Maybe Today

We all seem to pass right by the first four verses in Luke. We get to the part when our savior, Jesus was born but have you taken time to study out the first four verses?

This part seems to be omitted when telling the CHRISTmas story, or as we pagans say, the birth of Christ. 

Why do we, as followers of Christ, believe that a sinless man came to earth and that His sole purpose was to die on a cross for all the sins of the world.

Luke 1:1-4

Inasmuch as many have undertaken to compile an account of the things accomplished among us, just as they were handed down to us by those who from the beginning were eyewitnesses and servants of the word, it seemed fitting for me as well, having investigated everything carefully from the beginning, to write it out for you in consecutive order, most excellent Theophilus; so that you may know the exact truth about the things you have been taught.

WOW!! Did you catch it? As Luke penned this to Theophilus, Luke also explained to him that he would KNOW the EXACT truth about the things he had been taught.

"So that you may know the exact truth about the things you have been taught."

Do you know the exact truth of the things you have been taught? Or are you following mindless ungodly people who masquerade as workers of God yet are simply white-washed tombs? The folks who say they have dreams, have visions, and hear from God but yet in none of their "messages, dreams, or visions" do we even see a small semblance of the God in the Bible. 

Did God operate in the manner in which these current day "falsehoods" masquerade? Also nothing they say or dream EVER comes to pass. 

They do not follow truth.

Do you know the exact truth of the things you been taught when you hear a sermon filled with better YOUR life? YOUR circumstances? YOUR ___________ fill in the blank?

Do you know the exact truth of the things you been taught when someone will stand up at the pulpit and tell you that hell is not real, that sin is just a bad word, that love is love, and you can manifest and speak into existence your best life now?

Do you know the exact truth of the things you have been taught when you surround yourself with pastors who mock the rapture, our blessed hope, the end times, or even say the book of Revelation is symbolic and not real?

Do you know the exact truth of the things you have been taught when Christian's critique and criticize other believers for not agreeing with them because they feel that they are truly the ones who wrote the bible and are truly the real author of ALL 66 books?

Do you know the exact truth of the things you have been taught when Christians call you out for celebrating CHRISTmas and yet the very reason we do is not for the gifts, the tree, the decorations, or the lights. It is simply that without the birth of Christ, there would be no Calvary. 

  • No Calvary; No salvation. 
  • No salvation; No heaven. 
  • No heaven; Eternal damnation. 

Therefore, I will take the pagan holiday and celebrate it with JOY!!

Do you know the exact truth of the things you have been taught? Are you an Acts 17 Christian?

Do you know the exact truth of the things you have been taught? Are you loving, kind, forgiving, hold no bitterness or anger towards someone who hurt you?

Do you know the exact truth of the things you have been taught? Are you seeking the things above rather then what you see right in front of you? Is your life moved by the material and not the eternal?


I know the EXACT truth and because of this I am certain that:

  • Christ came into this world and He was born of a virgin (not a sinless woman, but a virgin).
  • He grew up and walked the earth just like we did.
  • Christ was tempted and yet did not sin.
  • Christ had many followers but once the "fan fair" wore off (signs and wonders) they left Him to die alone.
  • Christ took upon HIMSELF OUR sins. He bore our shame and guilt. 

We all need a savior. Yet many seek it in everything else. Many seek saving from our friends, family, partners, husbands, wives, kids and yes, for some, even our pets or belongings. Many seek to be saved using drugs, alcohol, pills and sex. However, it is killing you, not saving you. 

Christ was born, on whatever day it was, to save sinners. 

I know the EXACT truth. 

The moment, God in the flesh, our Emmanuel, came to earth, it was for one purpose. A lamb, our suffering servant, would die for you and me.

Colossians 1:19 says,

For it was the Father’s good pleasure for all the fullness to dwell in Him,

Christ did not stay dead though. In every religion, Islam, Taoism, Sikhism, Buddhism, Hinduism, and others, their gods are all dead. Only one group can say "He is RISEN"! My savior is a risen KING and is coming back again.

Do you know the exact truth of the things you have been taught? If so, maybe today you can take that good news and share it with someone who may need to hear it. Conversations are tougher today because the world is darker today. However, if you know the EXACT truth of the things you have been taught, God will walk with you and the Holy Spirit will talk for you.

Brothers and sisters, we all long to go home but we need to take that SAME excitement we have for the rapture and get out there and talk to the lost. People are dying and on there way to hell.

Let's sound the alarm of salvation while we await the return of Christ in the air!!

Maybe Today!!

Comments

  1. Anonymous21.12.22

    Amen! Well said is all I can say. Merry Christmas dear sister! Maranatha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous21.12.22

    I loved this Kym. Spot on and perfectly put. And with your characteristic boldness in Christ! Amen Sister. MARANATHA ❤️‍🔥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous21.12.22

    Great reminders for everyone. Those of us who know Jesus celebrate him 365 days a year and Christmas is one of those days. To us, everyday is like Christmas for we have been given the gifts of forgiveness of sins and everlasting life. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous22.12.22

    Merry Christmas, Kym. Thank you for these words, and for all that you do for the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous23.12.22

    I love how you make your blogs come to LIFE with the LIFE of the LIVING WORD! Now that phrase will stick with me, "so that you may KNOW the EXACT TRUTH ABOUT the things you have been taught." Stick with the Word, know it, believe it, walk by faith in it. Hmmm, I wonder if there's a mug with that phrase on it. 🤔 😊😇🥰

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Date Setting and High Watch Times

I have struggled with posting this blog for a while now. I knew that many people, should I vocalize my biblical opinion, would leave my YouTube and Rumble channels. In my flesh, I was like, oh no. I cannot have that. However, the Holy Spirit gave me a strong dose of conviction. He reminded me of Galatians 1:10.  For am I now seeking the favor of men, or of God? Or am I striving to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a bond-servant of Christ. I am a bondservant of Christ. His slave. Therefore I do what He wants. I am finally " coming out ", and I could not be more at peace. God leads by peace. God also gives courage. I am leaning into that courage. It is challenging to stand against the very thing tens of thousands of people follow. Sincere they may be, however, they are deceived. They have joined forces with these YouTubers who continually pull news headlines into the bible and forcefully try to make it all fit. They give you the Jewish "f

My Shortest Blog EVER!!

It happens all the time! Kym, you are a miserable person, that is why you always talk about the Rapture  or how about,  Kym, the world has been like this for years! Stop just stop!! or how about,  Kym, you have no kids, not married, not dating, of course, that is all you talk about.   or Kym the gig is up...we all know about you...Get a life Oh, they get worse but I will spare you the details!! I will await the crown, I know for a fact I will get. I can't guarantee the others but this one... my crown awaits... my crown awaits...my crown awaits!!   At least I will have one to cast at the feet of Jesus. 2 Timothy 4:8 in the future there is reserved for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day; and not only to me but also to all who have loved His appearing. This will be a short blog for a reason.  There is a rapture. One that is on the horizon.  I will give four instances in the bible of a rapture. I also want you to know that I