Skip to main content

05.18.22 Maybe Today

a False light that will
Give a False Conversion
Yesterday’s post caused a man to twist my words. He wrote his own version of my blog by inserting things I never said and than proceeded to make a Facebook post on both his personal and group pages. He was bashing, not only me, but the blog. I replied back and said he was lying and maybe he should have another "cloud" visit" and I told him he was mental. Not very godly but was a tad vexed. It was also at that time that someone inboxes me telling me how

they loved my blog on discernment.

To the man who lied, thank you for proving to me the post was a God nudge. I always know its a real nudge because every time I find myself getting a strong nudging to post or record a podcast, something happens to disrupt the flow. I either lose "friends" or the spiritually dead come out and want to get really angry with me, or something mechanical goes wrong. 
First, nowhere was I judging anyone in the TRUE faith!  
Second I NEVER said I know who is saved or not saved. 
Third, I never said I was a fruit inspector. By the way, that verse does not even apply to the church so I would never say or imply that.
Fourth, he said he was FREE grace, which that doctrine is poison just as much as Calvinism, and I was coming against that. 
Yes, Salvation is FREE, however, what Jesus do you serve. We MUST ask that question today because Satan, at a very alarming rate, has taken over the church (you will see how below) and we only have a small remnant left. (Posted below are a few verses we should all be familiar with.)
Fifth he claimed I will continue to run into a brick wall by trying to basically see who is saved and who is not saved. I won't run into any walls because I do not judge a man's heart. I am not God!! 

Reading is key to reading a blog!! 

I would be lying if I said the lies he posted about me did not bother me. We can all get defensive but when someone lies about you even when your words are in black and white (in my case colors and emoji's 😉) it hurts. 

Over this past week, I have parted ways with not only this joker, but quite his odd group, Have No Fear, after too many dark posts, but also parted way with two other "friends" and I use that term loosely. 

My doors are finally closing and I am truly wiping the dust off. God leads by peace. I have peace! 

God is allowing like-minded folks to finally come my way. I have been sailing solo on this sea of falsehood for so long that I was becoming weary. 
God knew! 
Why? 
Because I speak to Him daily about my life. He knows my wants and needs! Even my far fetched dreams. He knows them before I even ask!! 

I longed for like-minded, born again believers to walk along side me!! It's happening!! What better time than these last days to partner with strong believers in Christ who do not compromise. 

Okay back to that dude. Sorry I digressed. 

Same guy claimed he had a near death experience (NDE). (Video link below) - some snippets from his video! 
🤷Claimed he heard “demons jeering at him and mocking him because he was finally dying”. 
🤷He claimed, “he felt electricity 🗲going through his body and suddenly he found himself out of his body and instantly transported into a cloud”. ☁ He called it a cloud because everywhere “he looked there was a mist all around him”. 
🤷He claimed “he felt the presence of the holy one. Like a big giant judge with a podium”. 
🤷He continued to say the judge, I guess God, “communicated to his mind and not audibly”. 
🤷He claimed, God told him, “hold out your hands…these are the works that you’ve done in Christ Jesus (when is that day for us as believers? Not here that is for sure)…God continue to tell him that he was made to serve him and that he was created for Him.” 
🤷He claimed, he just “uttered the name in the cloud and he found himself instantly back down on his body totally purified, totally cleaned of all the drugs. No more demon voices taunting him.” 
🤷He claimed at the end of this “cloud visit” he was so “filled up with energy.” 
🤷He continue to claim, “the Holy Spirit was put into me that moment in the cloud”
🤷He also claimed this all happen on April 3, 1993. He goes into a story about his grandfather and then he fell asleep at a drug addicts home and when he woke up it was Resurrection Sunday. Well Easter that year was April 11th. 
You slept for how long? 
Lies here folks. 
Sorry these NDE folks are always telling lies. They might believe it but this is not found in the bible anywhere. NOT one passage. Not one!! 

These people taint and twist God’s word! 

I am glad he is no longer following me, my podcast or this blog. I do not need evil around me!! I will link his non-biblical video here so you can hear it all for yourself. 

I said all of this because these are the folks who I seem to vex most! The demons in the spiritually dead HATE, yes HATE truth and they HATE those who call out the evil, non-godly shenanigans we see today.

The devil has had time to perfect his false light!! 

How many of you have bought books, seen movies or watched programs regarding visits to hell or heaven? Both are false and no one, unless they die, go there before that appointed time. The bible is very clear in John 1:18 (KJV) 
No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
The things the devil (angel of light) has duplicated in the TRUE church:

🔥his own synagogue (Revelation 2:9)
🔥his own gospel (Galatians 1:6-9)
🔥his own ministers (2 Corinthians 11:14-15)
🔥his own doctrines (1 Timothy 4:1)
🔥his own communion service (1 Corinthians 10:20-21).

Here are some verses we should begin to memorize. Myself including. I have got to get to a place where I post my rebuttals from the word of God and not from my flesh!! 

The days are dark for the ones still bold enough to stand in the face of such evil.

Maybe Today!!

I don’t know about you, but I am so ready to go HOME so I can be with Jesus and my TRUE family members!!

Verses to memorize/write down/reference

Ephesians 4:14
"As a result, we are no longer to be children, tossed here and there by waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, by craftiness in deceitful scheming";

2 Timothy 2:16-18
"But avoid worldly and empty chatter, for it will lead to further ungodliness, and their talk will spread like gangrene. Among them are Hymenaeus and Philetus, men who have gone astray from the truth saying that the resurrection has already taken place, and they upset the faith of some".

Hebrews 13:9
"Do not be carried away by varied and strange teachings; for it is good for the heart to be strengthened by grace, not by foods, through which those who were so occupied were not benefited."

2 Peter 3:17
"You therefore, beloved, knowing this beforehand, be on your guard so that you are not carried away by the error of unprincipled men and fall from your own steadfastness,"

Romans 16:17-18
"Now I urge you, brethren, keep your eye on those who cause dissensions and hindrances contrary to the teaching which you learned, and turn away from them. For such men are slaves, not of our Lord Christ but of their own appetites; and by their smooth and flattering speech they deceive the hearts of the unsuspecting."

1 Timothy 1:3-4
"As I urged you upon my departure for Macedonia, remain on at Ephesus so that you may instruct certain men not to teach strange doctrines, nor to pay attention to myths and endless genealogies, which give rise to mere speculation rather than furthering the administration of God which is by faith."

Galatians 1:8-9
"But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed! As we have said before, so I say again now, if any man is preaching to you a gospel contrary to what you received, he is to be accursed!"

2 Peter 2:1
"But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will also be false teachers among you, who will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing swift destruction upon themselves."

1 Peter 5:8
"Be sober, be vigilant, because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour

John 8:44
abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own, for he is a liar, and the father of it

John 13:2
"The devil having now put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon’s son, to betray him"

Acts 5:3
Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost?”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Date Setting and High Watch Times

I have struggled with posting this blog for a while now. I knew that many people, should I vocalize my biblical opinion, would leave my YouTube and Rumble channels. In my flesh, I was like, oh no. I cannot have that. However, the Holy Spirit gave me a strong dose of conviction. He reminded me of Galatians 1:10.  For am I now seeking the favor of men, or of God? Or am I striving to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a bond-servant of Christ. I am a bondservant of Christ. His slave. Therefore I do what He wants. I am finally " coming out ", and I could not be more at peace. God leads by peace. God also gives courage. I am leaning into that courage. It is challenging to stand against the very thing tens of thousands of people follow. Sincere they may be, however, they are deceived. They have joined forces with these YouTubers who continually pull news headlines into the bible and forcefully try to make it all fit. They give you the Jewish "f

12-21-22 Maybe Today

We all seem to pass right by the first four verses in Luke. We get to the part when our savior, Jesus was born but have you taken time to study out the first four verses? This part seems to be omitted when telling the CHRIST mas story, or as we pagans say, the birth of Christ.  Why do we, as followers of Christ, believe that a sinless man came to earth and that His sole purpose was to die on a cross for all the sins of the world. Luke 1:1-4 Inasmuch as many have undertaken to compile an account of the things accomplished among us, just as they were handed down to us by those who from the beginning were eyewitnesses and servants of the word, it seemed fitting for me as well, having investigated everything carefully from the beginning, to write it out for you in consecutive order, most excellent Theophilus; so that you may know the exact truth about the things you have been taught . WOW!! Did you catch it? As Luke penned this to Theophilus, Luke also explained to him that he wo

My Shortest Blog EVER!!

It happens all the time! Kym, you are a miserable person, that is why you always talk about the Rapture  or how about,  Kym, the world has been like this for years! Stop just stop!! or how about,  Kym, you have no kids, not married, not dating, of course, that is all you talk about.   or Kym the gig is up...we all know about you...Get a life Oh, they get worse but I will spare you the details!! I will await the crown, I know for a fact I will get. I can't guarantee the others but this one... my crown awaits... my crown awaits...my crown awaits!!   At least I will have one to cast at the feet of Jesus. 2 Timothy 4:8 in the future there is reserved for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day; and not only to me but also to all who have loved His appearing. This will be a short blog for a reason.  There is a rapture. One that is on the horizon.  I will give four instances in the bible of a rapture. I also want you to know that I