Skip to main content
This blog was written on my personal page on August 8, 2018. I wanted to share this as we finalize the examination into Greg Locke on today's podcast! Seems like nothing has changed!!!

(A lot of typos on the original. Edited slightly to reflect that and other revisions made. The link to the original post and also comment posted here: 
https://kymduarte.blogspot.com/2018/08/why-greg-locke-is-so-dangerous.html)




There comes a time, when we crave real, authentic and transparent pastors. It seems, in today’s choosing, they are either Word of Faith, Charismatic, Signs and Wonders, Seeker Friendly, or anything but sound.

We begin to starve ourselves, when we are not fed properly in a God chosen church. So many pastors “preach” but are they chosen?

James 3:1 says
My brethren, be not many masters ((shepherds, bishops, pastors)), knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation ((from GOD)).
You cannot express your distain for adultery, lawlessness, murder, gossip, sexual immortality, the LGBTQ community, and other issues, if you are doing the very think you talk against.

That is why James tells us that the tongue is hard to tame! Therefore, not all who preach are really chosen by God! I see so many people today who think they are chosen. If you are chosen of God, why is there a struggle to become a pastor, the church fails or you are severely inept at the pulpit? Yet, many say, this is their calling.

You would KNOW if it’s your calling. Why?

Jeremiah 3:15 says how
God gives us shepherds after His own HEART who will lead us in knowledge and understanding.
If the message needs to come from the heart of God, I think those at the pulpit would “have the heart of God”. They would have the heart of God, in their lives, motives, actions, and talk.

Acts 20:28 is a strong verse
Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the ((Holy Ghost)) hath made you overseers, to ((feed)) the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
I would say that is very powerful…see how the Holy Ghost (Spirit) is the one doing it…it’s from GOD ONLY not man’s will to be famous or popular…GOD chooses!!
So stop chasing something that is not from GOD!!
Throughout the bible, we are told who is qualified to be a shepherd and what they should do as a shepherd. Let me first say, being a REAL shepherd takes hard work, dedication, being submitted to God, in some cases poverty, and that list can go on and on.

We are told in Timothy 4:2 that they should:
preach (proclaim, loudly publicly) in and out of season (meaning do it all the time)
They should also:
reprove (correct), rebuke and exhort (encourage) with long-suffering (patience) and doctrine (instruction).
You can’t scold someone about their lives yet not give them the scriptures and be patient with them regarding the sin in their lives. NOR should you give this advice when you are doing what you are telling them not to...the "plank" verse comes to mind (Matthew 7:5)

Okay I can go on about that but I did not want to write a long blog here sooooo...

NOW, what brings me to my title is this:

Titus 1:5-11 says
This is why I left you in Crete, so that you might put what remained into order, and appoint elders in every town as I directed you. If anyone is above reproach, the husband of one wife, and his children are believers and not open to the charge of debauchery or insubordination. For an overseer, as God's steward, must be above reproach. He must not be arrogant or quick-tempered or a drunkard or violent or greedy for gain, but hospitable, a lover of good, self-controlled, upright, holy, and disciplined. He must hold firm to the trustworthy word as taught, so that he may be able to give instruction in sound doctrine and also to rebuke those who contradict it. For there are many who are insubordinate, empty talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision party. They must be silenced, since they are upsetting whole families by teaching for shameful gain what they ought not to teach.
First Timothy 3:1-7 says pretty much the same,
The saying is trustworthy: If anyone aspires to the office of overseer, he desires a noble task. Therefore an overseer must be above reproach, the husband of one wife, sober-minded, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, not a drunkard, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money. He must manage his own household well, with all dignity keeping his children submissive, for if someone does not know how to manage his own household, how will he care for God's church? He must not be a recent convert, or he may become puffed up with conceit and fall into the condemnation of the devil. Moreover, he must be well thought of by outsiders, so that he may not fall into disgrace, into a snare of the devil.
Both the overseer in Timothy and the elder in Titus are the same person just different titles are given.

So now, read that over and ask yourselves, is Greg Locke, I dare not even put the “P” word before his name, an elder/overseerer?

Okay, now since we all can say NO, let me say why he is so dangerous.

First, Greg is a liar, a hypocrite, a false teacher and that list can go on, but my blog can’t be 20 pages long on just one man’s evil 
character, so I won't belabor that point...those who know, KNOW the whole list...I mean let's ask his new BFF Perry Noble ---sorry had to go there!!

The reason that Greg is so slick, is he appears to bring forth truth yet he is what Jesus talked about in Matthew chapter seven. That is why he is so very dangerous.
Well Kym,
Greg preaches a great message, Greg is bold and calls out sin, Greg is a real man of God, Greg tells truth...and Greg this and Greg that!!

Most of us TRUE followers know Matthew 7 very well.

Matthew 7:21-23 –
Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I NEVER knew you; DEPART from me, you workers of lawlessness.
That is very powerful.

So yes, Greg is a liar and is NOT saved! I can say that because they Bible is riddled with pages referring to false teachers.

I used to be part of the Global Vision cult. I was taken aback by Greg and his “celeb” status. God however, yanked me out of there really quick. I called Greg out a long time ago and his nasty words and rant left me, well not speechless, but fired up to really tell him about himself.

From that time on, he has since blocked me.
I did reach out to apologize and he ignored me.
I regret doing that now for sure. He was exactly what my gift of discernment told me he was (let me make it clear...God did not speak to me!! The Holy Spirit nudged me and gave me NO peace)

I also discerned (feeling the Holy Spirit gives you in your gut) that he may be having sexual relations or flirtations with Tai long before the story broke.

Let me go on record now, that Jezebel, Tai, knew exactly what she was doing and how she would do it!! She is a Jezebel and Greg is her Judas!! A perfect match made for hell…and hell is where they will go unless they repent and believe and be born again.

Stay far away from Greg. Yes, does he appear to preach the word, why yes, yes he does. However, refer back to James chapter three again and Matthew chapter seven. Greg is a bonafide hypocrite, who spews head knowledge but his heart does NOT know the REAL Jesus!!
I have FIRST hand knowledge and a recording of the REAL Greg!! I save that for a rainy day!! Greg abused his wife and abuses (notice present tense) his two boys...
Stay away from Greg!! Please!! He is not a saved man! He is not an anointed man of God! He is not being blessed by God!! The devil runs this man’s life!!
Run far away and don’t let him fool you any longer!!
Thanks for listening. Please share this and maybe his 1.4 million followers and 4700 'friends' will wake up and jump ship before the whole thing sinks....

Pray for Melissa and those kids - they really need it!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Date Setting and High Watch Times

I have struggled with posting this blog for a while now. I knew that many people, should I vocalize my biblical opinion, would leave my YouTube and Rumble channels. In my flesh, I was like, oh no. I cannot have that. However, the Holy Spirit gave me a strong dose of conviction. He reminded me of Galatians 1:10.  For am I now seeking the favor of men, or of God? Or am I striving to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a bond-servant of Christ. I am a bondservant of Christ. His slave. Therefore I do what He wants. I am finally " coming out ", and I could not be more at peace. God leads by peace. God also gives courage. I am leaning into that courage. It is challenging to stand against the very thing tens of thousands of people follow. Sincere they may be, however, they are deceived. They have joined forces with these YouTubers who continually pull news headlines into the bible and forcefully try to make it all fit. They give you the Jewish "f

12-21-22 Maybe Today

We all seem to pass right by the first four verses in Luke. We get to the part when our savior, Jesus was born but have you taken time to study out the first four verses? This part seems to be omitted when telling the CHRIST mas story, or as we pagans say, the birth of Christ.  Why do we, as followers of Christ, believe that a sinless man came to earth and that His sole purpose was to die on a cross for all the sins of the world. Luke 1:1-4 Inasmuch as many have undertaken to compile an account of the things accomplished among us, just as they were handed down to us by those who from the beginning were eyewitnesses and servants of the word, it seemed fitting for me as well, having investigated everything carefully from the beginning, to write it out for you in consecutive order, most excellent Theophilus; so that you may know the exact truth about the things you have been taught . WOW!! Did you catch it? As Luke penned this to Theophilus, Luke also explained to him that he wo

My Shortest Blog EVER!!

It happens all the time! Kym, you are a miserable person, that is why you always talk about the Rapture  or how about,  Kym, the world has been like this for years! Stop just stop!! or how about,  Kym, you have no kids, not married, not dating, of course, that is all you talk about.   or Kym the gig is up...we all know about you...Get a life Oh, they get worse but I will spare you the details!! I will await the crown, I know for a fact I will get. I can't guarantee the others but this one... my crown awaits... my crown awaits...my crown awaits!!   At least I will have one to cast at the feet of Jesus. 2 Timothy 4:8 in the future there is reserved for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day; and not only to me but also to all who have loved His appearing. This will be a short blog for a reason.  There is a rapture. One that is on the horizon.  I will give four instances in the bible of a rapture. I also want you to know that I