Skip to main content

Restless Spirit

Seek God and continue to KNOCK

I have been a restless spirit most of my life. I have embraced that. It's not a bad thing if used as it should be used. 

While backslidden, that spirit wasn't good for me. Now, it is an awesome trait to have.

Many people are content with staying in a permanent place. Whether that be a home, city, job, or church. 

I firmly believe that God gives us different seasons. 
For me, my past was one season. My sanctification processes were another. My current life is yet another. I reflect on the song, Every Season. Here are the lyrics.

Every evening sky, an invitation
To trace the patterned stars
And early in July, a celebration
For the freedom that is ours
And I notice You
In children's games
In those who watch them from the shade
Every drop of sun is full of fun and wonder
You are summer
And even when the trees have just surrendered
To the harvest time
Forfeiting their leaves in late September
And sending us inside
Still, I notice You when change begins
And I am braced for colder winds
I will offer thanks for what has been and what's to come
You are autumn
And everything in time and under heaven
Finally falls asleep
Wrapped in blankets white, all creation
Shivers underneath
And still, I notice you
When branches crack
And in my breath on frosted glass
Even now in death, You open doors for life to enter
You are winter
And everything that's new has bravely surfaced
Teaching us to breathe
What was frozen through is newly purposed
Turning all things green
So it is with You
And how You make me new
With every season's change
And so it will be
As You are re-creating me
Summer, autumn, winter, spring

In my past, I ran from one relationship to another. Changed jobs because I hated bosses who told me what to do. I moved a lot, which I still love. As a single person, I have the freedom to do so. I moved because I always thought a new place and new faces would be a brand new start. 

Now as a Christ Follower, I have learned that I am okay to stay in a place for a certain season until God feels it is time to move me.

Now being I am settled, to a point (lol), I am able and willing to go wherever He leads. 

I reflect back on the song by Crystal Lewis. In the song, she says, "Here I am, send me". 
Due to my restless spirit, where most wouldn't be able to go state to state or church to church to spread the gospel of Jesus, I can. 

I think that it is needed more now than ever since we are in the last days.

I am a restless person but through God, I can embrace that part of me, properly. 

I continue to KNOCK and seek HIM in my prayers but sometimes as humans and seeing through our eyes, we want a "sign" or some sort of BAM that is what I meant Lord....

but sometimes, HIS PEACE is enough!! 

Sometimes being still while restless is okay. 

Revert back to my Be Still blog to understand that word. 

Always SEEK HIM and you won't go wrong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Date Setting and High Watch Times

I have struggled with posting this blog for a while now. I knew that many people, should I vocalize my biblical opinion, would leave my YouTube and Rumble channels. In my flesh, I was like, oh no. I cannot have that. However, the Holy Spirit gave me a strong dose of conviction. He reminded me of Galatians 1:10.  For am I now seeking the favor of men, or of God? Or am I striving to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a bond-servant of Christ. I am a bondservant of Christ. His slave. Therefore I do what He wants. I am finally " coming out ", and I could not be more at peace. God leads by peace. God also gives courage. I am leaning into that courage. It is challenging to stand against the very thing tens of thousands of people follow. Sincere they may be, however, they are deceived. They have joined forces with these YouTubers who continually pull news headlines into the bible and forcefully try to make it all fit. They give you the Jewish "f

12-21-22 Maybe Today

We all seem to pass right by the first four verses in Luke. We get to the part when our savior, Jesus was born but have you taken time to study out the first four verses? This part seems to be omitted when telling the CHRIST mas story, or as we pagans say, the birth of Christ.  Why do we, as followers of Christ, believe that a sinless man came to earth and that His sole purpose was to die on a cross for all the sins of the world. Luke 1:1-4 Inasmuch as many have undertaken to compile an account of the things accomplished among us, just as they were handed down to us by those who from the beginning were eyewitnesses and servants of the word, it seemed fitting for me as well, having investigated everything carefully from the beginning, to write it out for you in consecutive order, most excellent Theophilus; so that you may know the exact truth about the things you have been taught . WOW!! Did you catch it? As Luke penned this to Theophilus, Luke also explained to him that he wo

My Shortest Blog EVER!!

It happens all the time! Kym, you are a miserable person, that is why you always talk about the Rapture  or how about,  Kym, the world has been like this for years! Stop just stop!! or how about,  Kym, you have no kids, not married, not dating, of course, that is all you talk about.   or Kym the gig is up...we all know about you...Get a life Oh, they get worse but I will spare you the details!! I will await the crown, I know for a fact I will get. I can't guarantee the others but this one... my crown awaits... my crown awaits...my crown awaits!!   At least I will have one to cast at the feet of Jesus. 2 Timothy 4:8 in the future there is reserved for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day; and not only to me but also to all who have loved His appearing. This will be a short blog for a reason.  There is a rapture. One that is on the horizon.  I will give four instances in the bible of a rapture. I also want you to know that I