Skip to main content

My Shortest Blog EVER!!

It happens all the time!


Kym, you are a miserable person, that is why you always talk about the Rapture 


or how about, 


Kym, the world has been like this for years! Stop just stop!!

or how about, 


Kym, you have no kids, not married, not dating, of course, that is all you talk about. 
or

Kym the gig is up...we all know about you...Get a life


Oh, they get worse but I will spare you the details!!


I will await the crown, I know for a fact I will get. I can't guarantee the others but this one...

my crown awaits...my crown awaits...my crown awaits!! 

At least I will have one to cast at the feet of Jesus.

2 Timothy 4:8

in the future there is reserved for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day; and not only to me but also to all who have loved His appearing.



This will be a short blog for a reason. 
There is a rapture. One that is on the horizon. 

I will give four instances in the bible of a rapture. I also want you to know that I believe in a pre-tribulation rapture. What that means is Christ, WILL come for His church before the "time of Jacob's trouble", i.e the Tribulation comes on the earth. That period of time will last for seven years. 

The Rapture and the Second Coming are two very distinct things.

The rapture seems like an eerie folk tale full of dead people rising from the dead and people who were once walking the planet getting zapped away where no one sees or hears anything...but poof...they are gone

...oh but it's happened before!


Enoch
Genesis 5:24
Enoch walked with God; and he was not, for God took him
.





Philip
Acts 8:39-40
When they came up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord snatched Philip away; and the eunuch no longer saw him, but went on his way rejoicing. But Philip found himself at Azotus, and as he passed through he kept preaching the gospel to all the cities, until he came to Caesarea.






John
Revelation 4:1-2
After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven, and the first voice which I had heard, like the sound of a trumpet speaking with me, said, “Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after these things.” Immediately I was in the Spirit; and behold, a throne was standing in heaven, and someone was sitting on the throne.






Jesus

Acts 1:9
And after He had said these things, He was lifted up while they were watching, and a cloud took Him up, out of their sight
.




Believe what you want! 

I LONG to see Jesus. 

Not because I am miserable, I am far from that!! I am free, full of Joy, and have complete FULLNESS in Christ. 
No misery here!!

Not because I am single, I am by the way ;-) and I am glad I am!
 
Not because I have no kids, God's will not mine

Not because I am not married

The gig will never be up because I am a wretched sinner saved by GRACE! 


It's because I do not belong in this world!! 

I belong with Jesus!! This place is not my home!!









Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Date Setting and High Watch Times

I have struggled with posting this blog for a while now. I knew that many people, should I vocalize my biblical opinion, would leave my YouTube and Rumble channels. In my flesh, I was like, oh no. I cannot have that. However, the Holy Spirit gave me a strong dose of conviction. He reminded me of Galatians 1:10.  For am I now seeking the favor of men, or of God? Or am I striving to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a bond-servant of Christ. I am a bondservant of Christ. His slave. Therefore I do what He wants. I am finally " coming out ", and I could not be more at peace. God leads by peace. God also gives courage. I am leaning into that courage. It is challenging to stand against the very thing tens of thousands of people follow. Sincere they may be, however, they are deceived. They have joined forces with these YouTubers who continually pull news headlines into the bible and forcefully try to make it all fit. They give you the Jewish "f

12-21-22 Maybe Today

We all seem to pass right by the first four verses in Luke. We get to the part when our savior, Jesus was born but have you taken time to study out the first four verses? This part seems to be omitted when telling the CHRIST mas story, or as we pagans say, the birth of Christ.  Why do we, as followers of Christ, believe that a sinless man came to earth and that His sole purpose was to die on a cross for all the sins of the world. Luke 1:1-4 Inasmuch as many have undertaken to compile an account of the things accomplished among us, just as they were handed down to us by those who from the beginning were eyewitnesses and servants of the word, it seemed fitting for me as well, having investigated everything carefully from the beginning, to write it out for you in consecutive order, most excellent Theophilus; so that you may know the exact truth about the things you have been taught . WOW!! Did you catch it? As Luke penned this to Theophilus, Luke also explained to him that he wo