Skip to main content

06.28.22 - Maybe Today

 


This world is getting darker! However, this blog today will make it seem lighter
Jesus IS the LIGHT of the world and we are that city on a hill that CAN NOT be hidden.

Do not hide from the lost world today because Maybe Today, we will 
hear the sound 
and the voice of Jesus saying, "COME UP HERE!"

The passage I would like to use today for encouragement is from 
Psalm chapter 71 verses 1-3.
In You, O Lord, I have taken refuge;
Refuge means, "a condition of being safe or sheltered from pursuit, danger, or trouble.
Yes, cows are dying, 


shortages are coming, 

evil is ensuing at an alarming rate,

gas is skyrocketing, inflation is crippling, BUT have YOU truly taken REFUGE in the Lord? I am safe and sheltered when I take refuge in Him. I do not worry or fear. I may be the dumbest person on earth for being ill-prepared or maybe the smartest for my whole reliance on my God, my REFUGE. Why would God say this if He didn't mean it? Do not let these powerful words fall upon deaf ears. These words are FACT! Instead of worrying, fearing, and dreading the headline news, take REFUGE in a God who won't let you slip!
Let me never be ashamed.
Simply put, are you ashamed to say you rely SOLELY upon a God who IS all we need? Do you tell people who may worry or have fear this is why I live life differently? I am not only unashamed of the Gospel of Christ, but I am also unashamed to say, God is really my Jehovah Jireh. I just don't say it...I follow it!! Is He your Jireh?
In Your righteousness deliver me and rescue me; 
God is a righteous and just God! When you call upon Him, He will answer. He will rescue you.
Incline Your ear to me and save me. 
Many times we say, "God are you even listening to me?'. Oh yes, yes He is. God does according to His will and that is where it's hard for us to sit at times. God answers, yes, but are you willing to wait for that answer according to His will?

"Be to me a rock of habitation to which I may continually come;
You have given commandment to save me,
For You are my rock and my fortress."

First, what do you want to inhabit when a storm rages or trouble comes? 

A habitation that is brittle and will break? 

Or, a habitation that is strong and reliable? I would want something that nothing can break or penetrate. God is our rock, our shelter, and most of all our fortress. When the walls are caving all around you, God will stand firm. He is unbreakable.

God doesn't break His promises. 

Remember that old saying, "If God said it, that settles it." Well, it's true! 

God is not some flippant person who loves to see people suffer. 

God is a God who loves everyone yet not everyone loves God. God sent His only Son to die for those who He knew would not love Him in return. God longs for them to be adopted into His family. God longs to be your refuge and shelter. Many mock these words however, they are words spoken by the most POWERFUL person in the universe. GOD is so powerful and nothing will penetrate that. Why wouldn't you want to lean upon that? I know I would and do! 

"Rescue me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked,
Out of the grasp of the wrongdoer and ruthless man,
For You are my hope;
O Lord God, You are my confidence from my youth."
One day a GREAT rescue is coming and it's called the Rapture. 

The church will vanish in a twinkling of an eye! On that day God will snatch us out of this wicked world that seems to envelop us right now. 

We have wrongdoers and ruthless people all around us. From demonic people cheering to murder babies, to evil leaders, to false teachers leading people astray, to ruthless tech and elite tyrants fawning over a global system they want to lead.  

  • I am confident that God sits on a throne and will be the final judge one day. 
  • I am confident that a God so big, who created the universe, can provide for my every need no matter how big or small. 
  • I am confident that my God is a personal one. So much so that I feel His presence.
  • I am confident that when I call upon Him, He will answer me. 
  • I am confident that no matter what comes my way, God will be with me. He has never left me, He won't start now when things look impossible!  
"By You I have been sustained from my birth;
You are He who took me from my mother’s womb;
My praise is continual of You."
I added this verse in light of what took place a couple of days ago. Although abortion is still legal but deferred to the states, a big win was made. This verse is yet another one that clearly proves life begins at conception

God is the giver and taker of life, not man, Planned Parenthood, the government, or our state officials. God is the giver!

To close today's Maybe Today, I want to say, go to Christ for ALL your needs. He is the ROCK, the FORTRESS, and the ONLY ONE who is stronger than what we see all around us.


Be encouraged church, we are going home soon!! We are closer today than we were yesterday.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Date Setting and High Watch Times

I have struggled with posting this blog for a while now. I knew that many people, should I vocalize my biblical opinion, would leave my YouTube and Rumble channels. In my flesh, I was like, oh no. I cannot have that. However, the Holy Spirit gave me a strong dose of conviction. He reminded me of Galatians 1:10.  For am I now seeking the favor of men, or of God? Or am I striving to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a bond-servant of Christ. I am a bondservant of Christ. His slave. Therefore I do what He wants. I am finally " coming out ", and I could not be more at peace. God leads by peace. God also gives courage. I am leaning into that courage. It is challenging to stand against the very thing tens of thousands of people follow. Sincere they may be, however, they are deceived. They have joined forces with these YouTubers who continually pull news headlines into the bible and forcefully try to make it all fit. They give you the Jewish "f

12-21-22 Maybe Today

We all seem to pass right by the first four verses in Luke. We get to the part when our savior, Jesus was born but have you taken time to study out the first four verses? This part seems to be omitted when telling the CHRIST mas story, or as we pagans say, the birth of Christ.  Why do we, as followers of Christ, believe that a sinless man came to earth and that His sole purpose was to die on a cross for all the sins of the world. Luke 1:1-4 Inasmuch as many have undertaken to compile an account of the things accomplished among us, just as they were handed down to us by those who from the beginning were eyewitnesses and servants of the word, it seemed fitting for me as well, having investigated everything carefully from the beginning, to write it out for you in consecutive order, most excellent Theophilus; so that you may know the exact truth about the things you have been taught . WOW!! Did you catch it? As Luke penned this to Theophilus, Luke also explained to him that he wo

My Shortest Blog EVER!!

It happens all the time! Kym, you are a miserable person, that is why you always talk about the Rapture  or how about,  Kym, the world has been like this for years! Stop just stop!! or how about,  Kym, you have no kids, not married, not dating, of course, that is all you talk about.   or Kym the gig is up...we all know about you...Get a life Oh, they get worse but I will spare you the details!! I will await the crown, I know for a fact I will get. I can't guarantee the others but this one... my crown awaits... my crown awaits...my crown awaits!!   At least I will have one to cast at the feet of Jesus. 2 Timothy 4:8 in the future there is reserved for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day; and not only to me but also to all who have loved His appearing. This will be a short blog for a reason.  There is a rapture. One that is on the horizon.  I will give four instances in the bible of a rapture. I also want you to know that I